sabato 27 ottobre 2012

Welcome!!

                                       Our Group is Formed by:


         Palma Francesco
"Hi! My name's Francesco.I'm 15 years old and I live in Nettuno .I love reading and listening to music. I do sport twice a week, on Tuesday and Friday. My hobbies are watch TV, play with the computer and surf on the Internet. I hope to do the best on this new school's challenge."


        Lungu Monica Alexandra
"Hello!! My name's Alexandra, I'm 17 years old and I'm originaly from Romania but I live in Italy with my mother and my father. I don't have any brother or sister and this thing  is so beautiful. I'm a nice girl, I like have a lot of friends. My hobby are: work on the computer, animals, music, take photos and shopping. See you soon."


        Bouras Souissi Rita
"Hi!My name's Rita, I'm 15 years old and I like writing, reading, drawing, watching tv, playing on the computer and go out with my friends. I love adventure, fantasy, thriller and horror books and draw cartoon characters."

  
        Alessia Gubinelli
"Hi! My name's Alessia Gubinelli. I'm 14 years old. I'm from Anzio, and I live in Nettuno. I'm a student and I attend the Highschool Chris Cappell College at Anzio. I attend a dance school twice a week in the afternoon. I love it! I like listening to music, cinema and sport. In my free time I dedicate myself to an English Project that i do with my class(we divided in groups)"


        Busso Giorgia
"Hello I'm Giorgia. I'm 15 years old. I live in Ardea and my hobbies are dancing, meeting my friends, watching films, listening to music and reading the books. My favorite sport is swimming, I love it, I do it with my friends! During the week I study and I can't get out!I am very happy to do this "work" that has given us the teacher,and I hope to do the best..!!kiss see you soon"

                                                                              . . .


Our task is to find videos,imagines and other files for the Multimedia Library on the Internet.And this is our Design Brief.
OBJECTIVE:
To promote reading among teenagers,through files,video and "trailers" which may intrigue.
CHALLENGES:
To add this project to other school tasks,so hard this year.
PROJECT'S RESULT:
We wish to create a good Multimedia Library,that the other students of the High School may enjoy.
The greatest difficult of this firt phase of the project has been familiarize with the blog and the new work's  instruments,that most of us didn't know before and had never used 


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento